- Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO Details
- About Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO
- Varun beverages ipo subscription
- Ravi Jaipuria offloading some shares
- SME IPOs in 2020
- Varun Beverages Ltd IPO - Subscription Details
- Varun Beverages Ltd IPO - Company Financials
- Varun Beverages Ltd IPO - Allotment Status
- Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO Reviews
- Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO FAQs
- When will Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO open?
- What is the listing date of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
- What is the offer price of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
- What is the lot size of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
- What is the Grey Market Premium (GMP) price of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
- What is the Kostak price of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
- What is the Subject to Sauda price for Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
- NSE and BSE IPO grey market Premium - What you need to know
- IPO Grey Market - Varun Beverages Ltd IPO
- IPO grey market - Glossary
- Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO Details
- Varun Beverages IPO fully subscribed on Day 2
- Varun Beverages IPO Subscription Status - IPO Fully Subscribed 1.82 times
Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO Details
|Issue Date||26/10 - 28/10|
|Issue Price||Rs. 440 - 445|
|Market Lot||33 Shares|
|Shares on Offer||25,000,000|
|GMP||Rs.20 - 22|
|Kostak||Rs.400 - 450|
|Subject to Sauda||N/A|
About Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO
Varun Beverages Ltd are the one of the largest franchisee in the world (outside US) of carbonated soft drinks ("CSDs") and non-carbonated beverages ("NCBs") sold under trademarks owned by PepsiCo.
Varun beverages ipo subscription
Varun Beverages Ltd produces and distribute a wide range of CSDs, as well as a large selection of NCBs, including packaged drinking water. PepsiCo CSD brands produced and sold by us include Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Seven-Up, Mirinda Orange, Mirinda Lemon, Mountain Dew, Seven-Up Nimbooz Masala Soda, Seven-Up Revive, Evervess Soda.
PepsiCo NCB brands produced and sold by us include Tropicana Slice, Tropicana Frutz (Lychee, Apple and Mango), Seven-Up Nimbooz as well as packaged drinking water under the brand Aquafina. In addition, Varun Beverages Ltd has also been granted the franchise for Ole brand of PepsiCo products in Sri Lanka.
Varun Beverages Ltd has been associated with PepsiCo since the 1990s and has over two and half decades consolidated business association with PepsiCo, increasing the number of PepsiCo licensed territories and sub-territories covered by them, producing and distributing a wider range of PepsiCo beverages, introducing various SKUs in the portfolio, and expanding the distribution network.
Ravi Jaipuria offloading some shares
As of March 31, 2016, Varun Beverages Ltd has been granted franchises for various PepsiCo products spread across 17 States and two Union Territories in India.
Varun Beverages Ltd's share of PepsiCo beverages volume sales ,based on sales to end customers, increased from 26.46% in Fiscal 2011 to 44.12% in Fiscal 2015, computed on basis of our Sales Volume and Euromonitor Report data on PepsiCo sales volumes in India.
Although, India is the largest market, Varun Beverages Ltd has also been granted the franchise for various PepsiCo products for the territories of Nepal, Sri Lanka, Morocco, Mozambique and Zambia. In addition, they are in the process of setting up greenfield facility in Zimbabwe in anticipation of franchise rights being granted by PepsiCo Inc. for such territory.
As of April 30, 2016, Varun Beverages Ltd operated 16 production facilities across India and five production facilities in the international licensed territories.
SME IPOs in 2020
In addition, Varun Beverages Ltd has set up backward integration facilities for production of preforms, crowns, corrugated boxes, plastic crates and shrink-wrap films in certain of our production facilities to ensure operational efficiencies and quality standards.
Varun Beverages Ltd is part of the RJ Corp group, a diversified business conglomerate with interests in beverages, quick-service restaurants,dairy and healthcare.
The Promoter and Chairman Mr. Ravi Kant Jaipuria has an established reputation as an entrepreneur and business leader and is the only Indian to receive PepsiCo's International Bottler of the Year award, which was awarded in 1997.
Varun Beverages Ltd IPO - Subscription Details
Varun Beverages Ltd IPO - Company Financials
Varun Beverages Ltd IPO - Allotment Status
Please click the link below to check the IPO allotment status.IPO Allotment Status
Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO Reviews
- Varun Beverages IPO is not fully subscribed.
- Varun Beverages IPO is subscribed only 34% on Day 1.
- Varun Beverages IPO's GMP is down to Rs.20-22, please avoid this issue.
- Varun Beverages IPO is rated as 'No' for subscribe by our website.
- Varun Beverages IPO is RS.38-40.
Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO FAQs
When will Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO open?
Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO will open on 26/10 and close on 28/10.
What is the listing date of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO will list on 08-Nov.
What is the offer price of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
The offer price of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO is Rs.440 - 445.
What is the lot size of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
The lot size of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO is 33.
What is the Grey Market Premium (GMP) price of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
The Grey Market Premium (GMP) price of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO is Rs.20 - 22.
What is the Kostak price of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
The Kostak price of Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO is Rs.400 - 450.
What is the Subject to Sauda price for Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO?
The Subject to Sauda price for Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO is Not Available at the moment.
NSE and BSE IPO grey market Premium - What you need to know
The grey market - or, the illegal premium market for initial public offerings (IPOs) was back after almost a decade.
After its death almost 10 years ago, the the grey market was reborn in August, 2004 with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Ltd issue.
It is a completely illegal market where stocks are traded even before allotments in the IPOs are made.
In fact, the unofficial trading begins well before the scrip is listed.
The transaction in this market is normally between parties who know each other very well.
IPO Grey Market - Varun Beverages Ltd IPO
They trade in scrips unofficially and settle accounts outside of the stock exchanges once the allotments by the companies are decided.
Normally, third parties are not part of such trading.
However, a third party is entertained only if he is introduced through a person known in the circuit.
Two parties agree to settle the trade at a price on the day of listing through the stock market mechanism and the difference is settled through cash, explained broking industry sources.
A robust secondary market has aided this trend and players in this segment are doing brisk business across centres.
Ahmedabad is the most active grey market centre while Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai are also some of the centres where grey market for IPOs is alive and kicking.
A dealer with a brokerage house said, The future of the grey market for the IPOs is linked with the robustness of the secondary market.
Till the time the cash market is in the pink of health, this grey market will flourish and the moment a downturn is signalled in the cash market, the grey market downturn will be faster than that of the cash market. In such an event, the premium market will disappear altogether.
IPO grey market - Glossary
- IPO - IPO is an initial public offering (IPO) is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the public.
Varun Beverages Ltd IPO IPO Details
IPOs are often issued by smaller, younger companies seeking capital to expand, but they can also be done by large privately owned companies looking to become publicly traded.
- IPO Grey Market - A grey market (sometimes called a parallel market, but this can also mean other things; not to be confused with a blackmarket or a grey economy) is the trade of a commodity through distribution channels that are legal but unintended by the original manufacturer.
- GMP - GMP is Grey market premium (or grey market price) is a premium amount in rupees at which IPO shares are being traded in Grey Market before they get listed in stock exchange.
Grey market premium can be in positive or in negative based on demand and supply of the stock. Grey Market Premiums are also attached with words 'Buyer' or 'Seller'. They tell the price either at which buyers are willing to buy shares or the price at which sellers are willing to sell their IPO shares.
Varun Beverages IPO fully subscribed on Day 2
- Kostak - Kostak (or price of application) is the premium amount in rupees at which IPO applications are being traded in IPO Grey Market. Usually 'Kostak' value is defined as the premium of a maximum lot retail application in an IPO. Kostak price is important mostly before issue is close for subscription and final bidding status is available to the IPO investors.
Very few IPOs applications are traded after final bidding status is available to the investors. 'Kostak' is especially for people who do not want to take risk with IPO allotment or listing gains.
- Basis of IPO allotment - In August 2012 SEBI has made regressive changes in the allotment procedures. As per these changes, every retail applicant will get a certain number of shares, though it is subject to the availability.
Varun Beverages IPO Subscription Status - IPO Fully Subscribed 1.82 times
It clearly means that retail investors are now assured to get minimum number of shares at a decided ratio irrespective of the lots they have applied, subject to availability. However remaining shares will be allotted proportionately.
Current procedure is quite encouraging for retail investors as now they have assurance of getting shares in IPO.
As per this practice every investor has equal probability of getting shares in an IPO irrespective of the lots he applied in an oversubscribed issue. Even if he applied for minimum permissible lot he may get minimum number of stocks allotted to shareholders. In fact retail investors who apply for smaller lots may have a better chance of getting more number of shares than the investors who applies for maximum amount permissible.
|Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Total|
|Day 1 - Oct 26,2016||0.88||0.18||0.11||0.34|
|Day 2 - Oct 27,2016||2.95||0.21||0.31||1.01|
|Day 3 - Oct 28,2016||4.94||0.42||0.82||1.86|
|Total Assets (In Rs.
|Total Revenue (In Rs.|
|Profit After Tax (PAT) (In Rs. Millions)||870.38||-201.56||-395.30||251.08|