- Never respond to any popups, emails, SMS or phone call seeking your personal information such as user id, password, mobile number, ATM card number, PIN, Expiry Date etc, however officially looking or appealing it may be.
Such communication are sent or created by fraudsters to get your credentials for unauthorised activities.
- Ensure that your computer is free of malware (Viruses, Trojans etc..) by use of anti-virus, firewall etc.
- Please contact our Internet Banking Operations Support Cell ([email protected]) for any guidance, Ph : 0484 - 2388555
is Not Liable for any loss arising from your sharing / compromise of your sensitive account related information such as User ID Passwords or PINs with anyone, NOR from their consequent unauthorized.
Indian Bank IPO Details
You are required to understand the importance of keeping such details confidential as well be aware of the consequences of their misuse
|Type URL to Access SIBerNet|
close Always type the address of the bank's website in the address bar of your browser. Make sure that the page opening up is genuine.
|Sibernet Credentials Needed|
close User ID [(8 characters- in case of personal or 10 characters in case of instant user id's)], Sign on Password and Transaction Password
|Use Virtual Key Board|
close Using the virtual keyboard (VKB) wherever available would help prevent key-logger compromises as in such cases the keyboard is not being used for the input.
|Do Not Share Your Password|
close Never Disclose/share your credentials with any person. South Indian Bank officials will never ask you for your Internet Banking Passwords.
|Do Not Store Your Password|
close Do not store passwords in a file on any device (including mobile or similar devices) without encryption.
Do not let your computer remember your password. Never accept auto complete option provided by your computer/ browser.
|Login Frequently and Check your Account|
close Logging into the SIBerNet not only helps you keep track of your accounts online but also enables you to notice and stop any fraudulent activity quickly.
|Change Password Frequently|
|Check your Last Login Time|
close Check the date and time of your last login when logged in to Sibernet, to ensure there has been no compromises.
|Be Vigilant & Be Safe against any form of Phishing|
close Never fill in any form that you have accessed via a link through, e-mail or from any source other than from the bank with sensitive data such as User-ID, Password, PINs, and other account related information.
|Never leave your session Unattended|
close Do not leave your internet banking session unattended. Always logout completely.
Make sure that you have: a) Logout the application by clicking on logout button. b) Close all the browser windows
|Clear Browser Cache|
close Always clear your browser cache after each session
|Never access SIBerNet from Public Computers|
|Use only recommended Browsers|
close Please ensure safe banking through Internet .SIBerNet is best accessed using Internet Explorer version 5.5 & above and Mozilla Firefox version 3.0 & above, with a screen resolution 1024 by 768 pixels.
|SSL Certification for secure page|
close Please note that the login page of Sibernet has a padlock image at the bottom.
The URL (address) would be secured beginning with https://. The details of the digital certificate can be viewed by clicking on the padlock image.
- Type URL to Access SIBerNet
- Sibernet Credentials Needed
- Use Virtual Key Board
- A Corporate customer can apply for multiple Internet Banking users for the same corporate for operating the accounts.
The Corporate also has the facility of setting up Work-flow rules (i.e.
South Indian Bank Ltd. Quick Links
hierarchical rules for approving requests within the organization).
- The corporate can also restrict the accounts being shown to different users, based on their designations, roles, divisions etc.
- For jointly operated accounts, Internet Banking facility will be issued as jointly (Maker-Checker Model)
- The Corporate user can view the Corporate Limits granted to the different linked accounts.
Go to Other Services > transaction limit enquiry to view Fund transfer limit.
South Indian Bank Ltd.
- Default daily fund transfer limit will be Rs 15 Lakh for External fund transfer, Rs 15 Lakh for Third Party fund transfer and Rs 25 Lakh for Self fund transfer.
However, you can enhance(increase) the same limit by contacting your branch.
- For corporate customer having large number of financial transactions, we have a facility to do bulk transactions with single authorization.
To enable this facility kindly contact your branch.
Indian Bank IPO Latest News Today
- Number of beneficiaries that can be added in a day has been restricted to 10 nos. However, a corporate customer can add 'N' Number of beneficiaries through Bulk Beneficiary File upload facility.
SOUTH INDIAN BANK SHARE अगले 5 सालों में कितना RETURN देगा ? LATEST STOCK MARKET NEWS & VIDEOS
For bulk beneficiary creation using file upload facility kindly forward a request to Ibanking cell through your branch.