Discover the many features and benefits of the New Issues Centre:
- view current new issue offerings
- view the Preliminary Prospectus online
- place 'Expressions of Interest' for new issues
- view confirmation of your 'Expressions of Interest'
- view past new issues offered through the New Issues Centre
Sign-up for email alerts
You can also sign-up to receive email alerts, so you'll know about new issue offerings the moment they are announced.
Find out how to sign-up for email alerts.
About New Issues
TD Direct Investing provides access to hundreds of new issues per year.
The term 'new issue' describes any security that is being offered to the public for the first time by a company. New issues include IPOs
(Initial Public Offerings) as well as secondary or treasury offerings, and include, among others, common shares, preferred shares, income trusts, and fixed income products.
Whatever form the new issue takes, companies launch them to raise capital to expand their current business, pay down debt, or finance other corporate activities.