- What is Grey Market Premium?
- Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO Details
- About Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO
- Mainline IPOs in 2020
- Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO Details
- Ipo grey market premium dmart
- Mas Finance grey market premium 210 रुपए है GIC grey market premium discount me
- SME IPOs in 2020
- What is Kostak Rates?
- Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO - Subscription Details
- Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO - Company Financials
- Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO - Allotment Status
- Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO Reviews
- Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO FAQs
- When will Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO open?
- What is the listing date of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
- What is the offer price of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
- What is the lot size of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
- What is the Grey Market Premium (GMP) price of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
- What is the Kostak price of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
- What is the Subject to Sauda price for Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
- NSE and BSE IPO grey market Premium - What you need to know
- IPO grey market - Glossary
- IndiaMart IPO Grey Market Premium, IndiaMart GMP Today
- IPO Grey Market - Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO
- IPO Grey Market Premium, Latest IPO GMP & Kostak Rates
What is Grey Market Premium?
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO Details
|Issue Date||08/03 - 10/03|
|Issue Price||Rs. 290 - 299|
|Market Lot||50 Shares|
|Shares on Offer||62,393,631|
|GMP||Rs.185 - 187|
|Subject to Sauda||N/A|
About Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO
DMart is a one-stop supermarket chain that aims to offer customers a wide range of basic home and personal products under one roof.
Each DMart store stocks home utility products - including food, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and more - available at competitive prices that our customers appreciate.
Mainline IPOs in 2020
Our core objective is to offer customers good products at great value.
DMart was started by Mr. Radhakishan Damani and his family to address the growing needs of the Indian family. From the launch of its first store in Powai in 2002, DMart today has a well-established presence in 119 locations across Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and NCR.
With our mission to be the lowest priced retailer in the regions we operate, our business continues to grow with new locations planned in more cities.
The supermarket chain of DMart stores is owned and operated by Avenue Supermarts Ltd.
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO Details
(ASL). The company has its headquarters in Mumbai.
* The brands D Mart, D Mart Minimax, D Mart Premia, D Homes, Dutch Harbour, etc are brands owned by ASL
Incorporated in 2002, Avenue Supermarts Limited is Mumbai based supermarket chain D-Mart.
Company is among the largest and the most profitable F&G retailer in India. Commpany offer a wide range of products with a focus on the Foods, Non-Foods (FMCG) and General Merchandise & Apparel product categories.
Company has 112 stores located across 41 cities in India. Company operate and manage all its stores.
Company also operate distribution centres and packing centres which form the backbone of the supply chain to support its retail store network. Company has 21 distribution centres and six packing centres in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Telangana and Karnataka.
DMart is owned and operated by Avenue Supermarts Ltd. (ASL) – a company founded by Mr.
Ipo grey market premium dmart
Radhakishan Damani. Mr.
Radhakishan Damani is respected in the business world as an astute investor in the Indian equity market, he has built a company that constantly strives towards developing a deep understanding of customer needs and satisfying them with the right products. A firm believer in core business fundamentals and strong ethical values, Mr.
Mas Finance grey market premium 210 रुपए है GIC grey market premium discount me
Damani has built DMart into an efficient, large and profitable retail chain that is highly respected by customers, partners and employees alike.
Company Mission - At DMart, we research, identify and make available new products and categories that suit the everyday needs of the Indian family. Our mission is to provide the best value possible for our customers, so that every rupee they spend on shopping with us gives them more value for money than they would get anywhere else.
At DMart, we place strong emphasis on excellence in customer service. Our employees rely on the ACT formula to get the job done, with Dedication and Determination.We strongly believe that honesty and sincerity are critical in achieving complete customer satisfaction.
SME IPOs in 2020
We welcome individuals who share our values and believe in leading by action.
CSR Initiative - At DMart, we believe in corporate social responsibility and have always been committed to contributing to the communities in which we operate. While being focused on sustained economic performance, we are also acutely aware of the necessity and importance of social stewardship. Towards this end, we seek to enrich the lives of the future generation – the children of our country – through our efforts to create better environments and infrastructure in public schools in select wards of Mumbai city.
We have a school excellence program through which we aim to develop infrastructure , improve educational facilities and work towards sustainable progress in public schools in selected wards of Mumbai .
What is Kostak Rates?
We work with these schools and seek to implement better teaching facilities (such as libraries & science labs) and develop infrastructure (such as toilets and playgrounds) by working with partner organisations. We hope to improve the quality of education and provide children with better education and development opportunities.
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO - Subscription Details
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO - Company Financials
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO - Allotment Status
Please click the link below to check the IPO allotment status.IPO Allotment Status
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO Reviews
- We are recommending subscription of D-Mart IPO.
- D-Mart IPO subscribed 5 times on Day 1, did you subscribe?
- D-Mart IPO subscribed more that 100 times.
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO FAQs
When will Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO open?
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO will open on 08/03 and close on 10/03.
What is the listing date of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO will list on 21-03.
What is the offer price of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
The offer price of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO is Rs.290 - 299.
What is the lot size of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
The lot size of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO is 50.
What is the Grey Market Premium (GMP) price of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
The Grey Market Premium (GMP) price of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO is Rs.185 - 187.
What is the Kostak price of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
The Kostak price of Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO is Rs.1950.
What is the Subject to Sauda price for Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO?
The Subject to Sauda price for Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO IPO is Not Available at the moment.
NSE and BSE IPO grey market Premium - What you need to know
The grey market - or, the illegal premium market for initial public offerings (IPOs) was back after almost a decade.
After its death almost 10 years ago, the the grey market was reborn in August, 2004 with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Ltd issue.
It is a completely illegal market where stocks are traded even before allotments in the IPOs are made.
In fact, the unofficial trading begins well before the scrip is listed.
The transaction in this market is normally between parties who know each other very well. They trade in scrips unofficially and settle accounts outside of the stock exchanges once the allotments by the companies are decided.
Normally, third parties are not part of such trading.
However, a third party is entertained only if he is introduced through a person known in the circuit.
Two parties agree to settle the trade at a price on the day of listing through the stock market mechanism and the difference is settled through cash, explained broking industry sources.
A robust secondary market has aided this trend and players in this segment are doing brisk business across centres.
Ahmedabad is the most active grey market centre while Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai are also some of the centres where grey market for IPOs is alive and kicking.
A dealer with a brokerage house said, The future of the grey market for the IPOs is linked with the robustness of the secondary market. Till the time the cash market is in the pink of health, this grey market will flourish and the moment a downturn is signalled in the cash market, the grey market downturn will be faster than that of the cash market.
In such an event, the premium market will disappear altogether.
IPO grey market - Glossary
- IPO - IPO is an initial public offering (IPO) is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the public. IPOs are often issued by smaller, younger companies seeking capital to expand, but they can also be done by large privately owned companies looking to become publicly traded.
- IPO Grey Market - A grey market (sometimes called a parallel market, but this can also mean other things; not to be confused with a blackmarket or a grey economy) is the trade of a commodity through distribution channels that are legal but unintended by the original manufacturer.
- GMP - GMP is Grey market premium (or grey market price) is a premium amount in rupees at which IPO shares are being traded in Grey Market before they get listed in stock exchange. Grey market premium can be in positive or in negative based on demand and supply of the stock.
Grey Market Premiums are also attached with words 'Buyer' or 'Seller'. They tell the price either at which buyers are willing to buy shares or the price at which sellers are willing to sell their IPO shares.
IndiaMart IPO Grey Market Premium, IndiaMart GMP Today
- Kostak - Kostak (or price of application) is the premium amount in rupees at which IPO applications are being traded in IPO Grey Market. Usually 'Kostak' value is defined as the premium of a maximum lot retail application in an IPO. Kostak price is important mostly before issue is close for subscription and final bidding status is available to the IPO investors.
Very few IPOs applications are traded after final bidding status is available to the investors. 'Kostak' is especially for people who do not want to take risk with IPO allotment or listing gains.
- Basis of IPO allotment - In August 2012 SEBI has made regressive changes in the allotment procedures.
IPO Grey Market - Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO
As per these changes, every retail applicant will get a certain number of shares, though it is subject to the availability. It clearly means that retail investors are now assured to get minimum number of shares at a decided ratio irrespective of the lots they have applied, subject to availability. However remaining shares will be allotted proportionately.
Current procedure is quite encouraging for retail investors as now they have assurance of getting shares in IPO. As per this practice every investor has equal probability of getting shares in an IPO irrespective of the lots he applied in an oversubscribed issue.
IPO Grey Market Premium, Latest IPO GMP & Kostak Rates
Even if he applied for minimum permissible lot he may get minimum number of stocks allotted to shareholders. In fact retail investors who apply for smaller lots may have a better chance of getting more number of shares than the investors who applies for maximum amount permissible.
|Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Total|
|Day 1 - Mar 08,2017||1.84||0.52||1.44||1.36|
|Day 2 - Mar 09,2017||9.14||4.97||4.06||5.71|
|Day 3 - Mar 10,2017||144.61||277.74||7.30||104.48|
|Total Assets (In Rs.
|Total Revenue (In Rs. Millions)||86,061.05||64,576.89||47,023.25||33,551.04||22,224.09|
|Profit After Tax (PAT) (In Rs. Millions)||3,212.07||2,116.89||1,613.72||938.55||604.06|