CDSL is the leading securities depository in India by incremental growth of Beneficial Owner (“BO”) accounts over the last three Fiscals and by the total number of registered Depository Participants (“DPs”), as at the end of Fiscal 2016, according to the CRISIL Report.
CDSL offers services to the following clients:
- Depository Participants and other capital market intermediaries: CDSL offers dematerialization for a wide range of securities including equity shares, preference shares, mutual fund units, debt instruments, government securities.
As a securities depository, CDSL facilitates holding of securities in electronic form and enable securities transactions (including off-market transfer and pledge) to be processed by book entry.
- Corporates: CDSL offers facilities to issuers to credit securities to a shareholder’s or applicant’s demat accounts to give effect to a range of non-cash corporate actions such as bonus issue, subdivision of holdings and conversion of securities in a merger, amalgamation or in an initial public offering.
- Capital market intermediaries: CSDL offers KYC services in respect of investors in Indian capital markets to capital market intermediaries including to mutual funds.
- Insurance Companies: CDSL offers facilities to allow holding of insurance policies in electronic form to the holders of these insurance policies of several insurance companies.
- Others: CDSL also offers other online services such as e-voting, e-Locker, National Academy Depository, easi (Electronic Access to Security Information), easiest (Electronic Access to Security Information and Execution of Secured Transaction) drafting and preparation of wills for succession (myeasiwill), mobile application (myeasi, m-voting) and Transactions using Secured Texting (TRUST).
|CDSL IPO details|
|Subscription Dates||19 – 21 June 2017|
|Price Band||INR145 – 149 per share|
|Offer For Sale||35,167,208 shares (INR523.99 crore)|
|Total IPO size||35,167,208 shares (INR523.99 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||100 shares|
|Face Value||INR10 per share|
|CDSL’s consolidated financial performance (in INR crore)|
|Profit after tax||49.9||49.3||57.7||90.9||85.4|
Central Depository Services India Limited
17th Floor, Phiroze Jeejeebhoy Towers, Dalal Street
Phone: +91 22 2272 3333
Fax: +91 22 2272 2072
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-13 Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
LBS Marg, Bhandup West, Mumbai – 400 078
Phone: +91 22 2596 3838
Fax: +91 22 2594 6969
Email: [email protected]
Earnings Per Share (EPS): INR8.21
Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: 17.66 – 18.14
Return on Net Worth (RONW): 16.08%
Net Asset Value (NAV): INR51.04 per share
CDSL IPO Subscription Details
|Category||Shares offered||Subscription (no.
of times, at 6 PM)
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
CDSL IPO allotment status is now available on Link Intime’s website.
Click on this link to get allotment status.
You can also check your IPO allotment status from your mobile at
IPO Opening Date: 19 June 2017
IPO Closing Date: 21 June 2017
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: 29 June 2017
Initiation of refunds: 29 June 2017
Transfer of shares to demat accounts: 29 June 2017
Listing Date: 30 June 2017
Listing Price on NSE: INR250 per share (up 67.7% from IPO price)
Closing Price on NSE: INR260.7 per share (up 75% from IPO price)