- Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO (Amber Enterprises IPO) Detail
- Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO: Important things you should know
- Amber Enterprises IPO
- Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO (Amber Enterprises IPO) Details
- Amber Enterprises India IPO Grey Market Premium, Rates, GMP Price
- Amber Enterprises India IPO, Date, Allotment, Price, Lot Size, Subscription, Listing
- Amber Enterprises India IPO Price
- Post navigation
- Amber Enterprises India IPO Date
- WHO WE ARE
- Amber Homepage
- Amber Enterprises India Ltd IPO Review- Amber Enterprises IPO- Amber Enterprises IPO Date- Amber IPO
- Amber Enterprises IPO Allotment Status
- Listing Date of Amber Enterprises
Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO, Amber Enterprises IPO, Amber Enterprises Allotment, Date, Price, DRHP, Prospectus, Size, Amber Enterprises India IPO GMP, Grey Market Premium, Listing Date, Review, Amber Enterprises India IPO Subscription, Financials and other details.
Amber Enterprises IPO
Amber Enterprises (India) Ltd has received the approval from the market regulator Securities and Exchange Board (SEBI) to launch an initial public offering (IPO).
The market regulator had given permission on 05 December 2017.
Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO (Amber Enterprises IPO) Detail
The company had filed its draft prospectus with SEBI on 29 September 2017. The company is going to float its IPO from 17 January 2018 to 19 January 2018.
The price band of the IPO of Amber Enterprises India will be Rs. 855- Rs. 859 per equity share. The Rs. 555 crore IPO will comprise a fresh issue of shares worth Rs. 450 crore and a sale of shares of Rs.
Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO: Important things you should know
105 crores by promoters Jasbir and Daljit Singh.
Investors who want to apply for this IPO must download the Amber Enterprises India IPO DRHP from the given section of this page. We are also going to provide the information regarding Amber Enterprises India IPO Allotment Status, Amber Enterprises India IPO Subscription Details, Amber Enterprises India Financials, IPO Size, Price and more.
Please check the given section of this page to get more details about the IPO of Amber Enterprises India Limited.
Amber Enterprises IPO
About the company: Amber Enterprises India Limited is a manufacturer of air conditioners and its component.
The company is based in Punjab, India. The company was set up in 1990.
Amber Enterprises is a market leader in the Room Air Conditioner (RAC) OEM/ODM industry in India. The company has a market share of 55.4%.
Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO (Amber Enterprises IPO) Details
The company is a one-stop solutions provider for the major brands in the RAC industry and currently serve 08 out of the 10 top RAC brands in India including Daikin, Hitachi, LG, Panasonic, Voltas, and Whirlpool. 75% market share of the air conditioner is captured by these 08 major brands in India.
It has a diversified product portfolio as set out below:
- Room Air Conditioner (RACs): Window air conditioners (WACs) / indoor units (“IDUs”) and outdoor units (“ODUs”) of split air conditioners (“SACs”).
- RAC Components: Heat exchangers, motors, multi-flow condensers, sheet metal components, copper tubing and injection molding components.
- Other Components: Case liners for refrigerator, plastic extrusion sheets, and Sheet metal components.
It has 10 manufacturing facilities across seven locations in India.
Company Promoters: Jasbir Singh and Daljit Singh
Objects of the Issue
Amber Enterprises India IPO Grey Market Premium, Rates, GMP Price
|29 Jan 2018||Rs.
Amber Enterprises India IPO, Date, Allotment, Price, Lot Size, Subscription, Listing
|Name||Amber Enterprises India Limited|
|Open Date||17 January 2018|
|Close Date||19 January 2018|
|Allotment Date||24 January 2018|
|Refund Date||26 January 2018|
|Listing Date||30 January 2018|
855 - Rs.
859 Per Equity Share
|Lot Size||17 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||17 Shares|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||[.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 555.00 crore |
› Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 450.00 crore
› Offer for Sale of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 105.00 crore
|Lead Manager||Edelweiss Financial Services Limited, IDFC Bank Limited, SBI Capital Markets Limited, BNP Paribas|
|Registrar||Karvy Computershare Private Limited|
|Listing at||NSE / BSE|
- Listing date is 30th January 2018.
- The allotment of the IPO is expected on 25th Jan 2018.
- IPO subscribed 3.61 times on Day 2.
- Amber Enterprises IPO fully subscribed on the first day.
- Amber Enterprises garners Rs 179 cr from anchor investors.
- Among the anchor investors are Abu Dhabi Investment Authority – Behave, Blackrock India Equities Mauritius, Goldman Sachs India and Kuwait Investment Authority Fund 225.
- Subscribe: HEM Securities
- Subscribe: Geojit
- Subscribe: Angel Broking
- Issue looks expensive: Centrum Broking
Amber Enterprises India IPO Price
The company has fixed a price band of Rs.
859 per share. The IPO, to raise about Rs. 550 crore, comprises a fresh issue of up to Rs. 450 crore by the company and an offer for sale by the selling shareholders Jasbir Singh and Daljit Singh.
Amber Enterprises India IPO Date
Air conditioner manufacturer, Amber Enterprises will launch its initial public offer (IPO) on 17 January 2018 and would close on 19 January 2018.
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): Rs.
- Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: Rs.
- Return on Net Worth (RONW):
- Net Asset Value (NAV): Rs.
Amber Enterprises IPO Subscription Details
|Category||SHARES OFFERED||17 January 2018||18 January 2018||19 January 2018|
Edelweiss Financial Services Limited, IDFC Bank Limited, SBI Capital Markets Limited, BNP Paribas will manage the company’s IPO.
Karvy Computershare Private Limited will handle the issue as a registrar.
Amber Enterprises IPO Allotment Status
Amber Enterprises India IPO Allotment Status will be visible on the Karvy website on or around 24 January 2018.
The direct link to the allotment will be updated here.
Amber Enterprises India IPO Allotment
Listing Date of Amber Enterprises
30 January 2018 is the listing date of Amber Enterprises India IPO.
Amber Enterprises India Limited Address
IPO DRHP / Prospectus
Download Now – Click Here.
Offer for Sale
- Amber Enterprises India Limited will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- Prepayment or repayment of all or a portion of certain borrowings availed by the company.
- General corporate purposes.
Rajpura Town – 140 401, Punjab
Telephone: +91 1762 232126
Fax: +91 1762 232127
E-mail: [email protected]